Our communities are decking their halls in celebration of the Holiday Season. Christmas trees are being decorated, stockings are being hung on mantles with care, and holiday tunes are filling the air. One of our favorite things to do each season is talk with our residents about the holiday traditions that they enjoy each year.
Some of our favorite traditions each holiday season include:
- Decorating our hallways with holiday cheer and our community buildings with beautiful lights!
- Touring the town in our bus to view all the holiday lights. Hot cocoa is a great addition to this favorite tradition!
- Singing carols or having carol singers visit our communities and listening to our favorite holiday songs.
- Delicious Holiday dinners with friends and family.
- Adopting local families to surprise with holiday gifts.
- Going to pick out the perfect trees for our communities.
- And much more…
We’d love to know…
What is YOUR favorite holiday tradition? Comment below!
And, don’t forget to LIKE our Facebook page to see updates and photos from our holiday celebrations!